I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you and your family and let you know we have you covered for all your dentistry needs
In response to the current health climate, and as a precaution as we reopen our office, we have implemented temporary changes to the way we welcome our patients into our office:
· Please call 503-691-8900 when you arrive and we will give you instructions on when you can be seen. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment. A member of our team will greet you at the door and complete a health screening questionnaire with you, give you hand sanitizer and to take your temperature.
· Please wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have a mask, a sewn mask or bandana is great too. Unfortunately, we cannot provide these at this time for our patients due to the industry wide shortage and concern of acquiring PPE.
· For current active patients - we kindly ask that ONLY THE PATIENT COME INTO THE OFFICE. As much as we love spouses, parents, guardians, caregivers and siblings, we want to maintain social distancing as much as possible. Please let us know if you need a special consideration.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· If you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have a sick family member at home, we will need to reschedule your appointment. Please let us know if you have been sick when you reschedule your previously cancelled appointment.
We look forward to seeing your beautiful smiles again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment please call our office at 503-691-8900.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
At Weichel Dental, Dr. Renée knows all her patients by name. She takes great pride in tailoring treatments plans that will suit her patient's individual needs.
We offer broad array of services. Our team has the professional experience to realize that there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all treatment, so we never use a one-size-fits-all approach to your dental plan.
We provide quality and personalized oral health care while keeping your individuality in mind. Our goal is to improve and maintain your oral health so you can smile with confidence.
Whether your teeth are the wrong shape, crooked, stained, or chipped, Dr. Weichel can treat your teeth with minimal methods using the latest techniques and the finest materials.
Efficient preventative care is key to having a healthy smile. Consistent checkups will allow our team to diagnose oral cancer, gum disease, and tooth decay before they spread and become a problem.
Teeth can become stained from the foods we eat and drink. A great way to bring back the brilliance and radiance of your smile is with Teeth Whitening treatments. In-office bleach treatments and at-home whitening custom trays are available options.
We've collected various forms used at Weichel Dental, to make available to you for download and use at home. If you have any questions, please call our office during regular business hours; Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Friday.
The forms below have been prepared to deliver pre-treatment or post-treatment instructions. Your dentist, Dr. Renée Weichel or Dr. Erwin Weichel, will direct you to which forms are appropriate for your individual treatment.